In 1969, the Florida State Legislature created the City of Naples Airport Authority as an independent governmental unit charged with the operation, development and improvement of the Naples Municipal Airport. The Authority was created at the behest of the Naples City Council, which appoints community volunteers to serve four-year terms.
The Authority has no taxing powers with which to raise revenues. All funds used for its operation, maintenance and improvements come from activities on the airport or from grants awarded by federal and state agencies. Since the Authority’s formation, the Naples Municipal Airport has operated in the “black”, making it a model for efficient government fiscal management and accountability.
The Authority’s primary goal is to ensure that it fulfills its objectives on an ongoing basis and operates in a safe and efficient manner.
NAA 2015 Annual Report – click here
NCC 2015 Annual Report – click here
NAA 2014 Annual Report – click here
NCC 2014 Annual Report – click here
NAA 2013 Annual Report – click here
NCC 2013 Annual Report – click here
NAA 2012 Annual Report – click here
NCC 2012 Annual Report – click here
Noise Compatibility Committee Strategic Plan – click here
Enabling Legislation – click here
Bylaws – click here
Resolution 2016-1 – click here
FY2015 – 2016 Goals and Objectives Revised – click here
Facts And Statistics
- Operator-City of Naples Airport Authority, Naples, Florida.
- Executive Director, Christopher A. Rozansky, C.M. – click here for profile
- Financing-No general taxpayer funds; generates own revenues and receives Federal Aviation Administration and Florida Department of Transportation Grant Funding.
Location-Approximately 2 miles northeast of Old Naples.
- Employees-Approx. 70 Airport Authority, 300 other businesses and tenants at Naples Municipal Airport.
- Commercial Landing Fee-$1.25 per 1,000 pounds of maximum gross landing weight.
- Size-732 acres.
- Auto Parking Spaces at Commercial Airline Terminal-200 Long Term, 240 Short Term, 100 Employee.
- Auto Parking Fee-FREE.
- Aviation Fuel Storage capacity-110,000 gallons (Jet-A), 42,000 gallons (100LL).