OPEN POSITION – ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK/RECEPTIONIST
Come work in this position at the airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a vision of connecting people to the Paradise Coast through an exceptional airport experience.
Administrative Clerk/Receptionist – Excellent full-time position at the Naples Airport!
We’re looking for an experienced Administrative Clerk / Receptionist to provide staff assistance in the administration area of the Naples Airport Authority.
Some of the position duties include:
- Answers all incoming calls and greets visitors in a friendly, professional manner.
- Processes all incoming checks and the daily bank deposit.
- Enters new vendors into accounting system.
- Assist all departments with other duties or special projects.
- Competencies include: Superb Communication Skills, Quality Focus, Customer Service Orientation. Organizational Skills, Dependability/Reliability
- Must have intermediate knowledge of computers and office software.
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years related experience
- Florida driver’s license
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent benefits package including $0 premium medical and dental plans!
- Generous retirement plan!
- Annual incentive award program!
- Starting pay: $14.09/hour
Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.