Updated: Tuesday, June 2, 2020
If there are any future impacts to airport services or operations, this webpage will be updated.
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation rapidly evolves, Naples Airport Authority continues to act to help protect the health and welfare of the community.
- Before making travel plans to Naples, please visit www.naplesgov.com/covid19 or www.colliercountyfl.gov for the most current information.
- Passengers traveling from NY/NJ/CT/LA may be subject to a questionnaire and are required to self-quarantine for 14 days in accordance with Executive Order #20-80.
- Naples Aviation is open from 6 a.m.-10 p.m. No services are available from 10 p.m.-6 a.m.
- Full-service Jet A and AvGas are available.
- U.S. Customs services are available only from 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily. Flights are not allowed outside these hours. For the latest updates, visit www.cbp.gov.
- Access to the Naples Aviation (General Aviation Terminal) lobby is restricted to a capacity of 10 or less persons in accordance with CDC guidelines. Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Naples Aviation staff may handle passengers’ or flight crews’ luggage or personal effects with appropriate PPE.
- Passengers vehicles will be escorted to/from aircraft on the ramp.
- Additional cleaning and sanitization of all work and common spaces is being conducted routinely.
- Administrative offices are closed to the public. Customers are encouraged to conduct as much business as possible over the phone and via email.
In an effort to provide the best service possible, the following alternatives are still available:
- FBO Staff are available via phone at 239-643-0404 or via email at CSR@FlyNaples.com.
- Administrative staff – 239-643-0733 or via email:
- Payments for existing accounts may be mailed to our secure lockbox at:
City of Naples Airport Authority
P.O. Box 24132
Tampa, FL 33623
- To set up automatic payments or make a one-time credit card payment, please call 239-643-0733.
- Most contract and lease documents may be executed using electronic signatures.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we all work to adjust to the current situation. Amidst it all, we thank those who are on the front lines caring for the sick and providing the vital support that allows us to continue our day-to-day lives and serving you, albeit in new ways. We hope you all stay safe and well.