Updated: Monday, August 10, 2020
This webpage is updated regularly with any impacts to airport services or operations.
The Naples Airport Authority is committed to your health and safety, but cannot eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
- Before making travel plans to Naples, please visit naplesgov.com/covid19 or www.colliercountyfl.gov for the most current information.
- The Naples Aviation (General Aviation Terminal) lobby is open at this time.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Face coverings are required for employees. Customers and visitors are highly encouraged to wear face coverings to help reduce transmission of COVID-19.
- Naples Aviation is open from 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Full-service Jet A and AvGas are available.
- Crew cars offered with minimum purchase of 50 gallons of fuel in order to recover cost of sanitization between each use.
- U.S. Customs services are available only from 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily. Flights are not allowed outside these hours. For the latest updates, visit www.cbp.gov.
- Additional cleaning and sanitization of all work and common spaces is being conducted routinely.
Administrative offices are closed to the public. Customers are encouraged to conduct as much business as possible over the phone and via email. In an effort to provide the best service possible, the following alternatives are still available:
- FBO Staff are available via phone at 239-643-0404 or via email at CSR@FlyNaples.com.
- Administrative staff – 239-643-0733 or via email:
- Payments for existing accounts may be mailed to our secure lockbox at:
City of Naples Airport Authority
P.O. Box 24132
Tampa, FL 33623
- To set up automatic payments or make a one-time credit card payment, please call 239-643-0733.
- Most contract and lease documents may be executed using electronic signatures.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we all work to adjust to the current situation. Amidst it all, we thank those who are on the front lines caring for the sick and providing the vital support that allows us to continue our day-to-day lives and serving you, albeit in new ways. We hope you all stay safe and well.