OPEN POSITION – COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
Come work in this new Communications Coordinator position at the airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the Naples Airport and the community by connecting people to the Paradise Coast through an exceptional airport experience.
Communications Coordinator – Excellent new full-time position at the Naples Airport!
We’re looking for an experienced Communications Coordinator to be responsible for the internal and external communication of information, encompassing all print and electronic media.
Some of the position duties include:
- Coordinates and serves as public and media contact;
- Assists in strategic development and implementation of public affairs communications and media relations;
- Create, design and ensure consistent and correct brand imaging and values;
- Coordination of regularly scheduled calendar events and speaking engagements, while also planning for new initiatives and event requests.
Starting Salary: $21.44/hour
- Bachelor’s degree and two years related experience and/or training performing the essential functions of the position; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Must have current knowledge of communication practices including excellent writing and editing skills, strong verbal and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in the principles and practices of journalism, media relations and/or public relations.
- Experience in brand management and community relations;
- Strong proficiency with computer programs including Microsoft Office Suite, electronic media platforms including website design and maintenance and social media;
- Ability to work closely with trade news media on story development, interview arrangements;
- Must have strong multitasking skills and creative thinking.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent benefits package including $0 premium medical and dental plans!
- Employer sponsored retirement plan!
- Annual incentive award program!
- Work with aircraft from all over the world!
Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority, Administration Office, 160 Aviation Drive North, Naples FL 34104 or our website www.flynaples.com. EOE/V/Pre-employment drug screening required.
Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. Applications can be emailed: Careers@flynaples.com, faxed: (239) 643-4084 or mailed: 160 Aviation Drive North, Naples FL 34104. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.
Please note that our Employment Application is a typeable form but not all browsers support this function – you may need to download the form to your computer in order to fill it out.
If you click to download the application, either print the application and fill it out manually or fill out the application form on-line and print it. You can save the application to your computer by doing a “save as” if you plan to return to it at a later time.
If you are interested in employment with the City of Naples Airport Authority you may print out the “Notice to Applicants” and application by clicking on the links below.
- Notice To Applicants
- Veterans’ Preference Application
- For More Information go to www.floridavets.org/benefits/veteranspref.asp
You must sign page 5 of the application in order for it to be processed.