OPEN POSITION – CSR – SEASONAL
We’re looking to fill two part-time, seasonal Customer Service Representative. These positions work in a fast paced environment performing the following duties:
- Answer multi-line telephone. Screens and routes calls to the appropriate individual within General Aviation Services area or transfers calls to appropriate departments.
- Makes hotel reservations, catering requests, ground transportation reservations, etc. for passengers and flight crews.
- Assist with the completion of daily point-of-sale computer transactions, daily reconciliation and closeouts.
- Answers questions from tenants to minimize miscommunications and maintains effective client relationships.
Must meet the following requirements:
- Communicate effectively over two-way radio
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work twenty-four hours per week
- A current, valid Florida driver’s license with full privileges that meets the NAA minimum standards
- Effectively use computer system inputting data to assist staff and customers
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- $$ Incentive award program!
- Opportunity to work with aircraft from all over the world!
Complete job posting, job description and application available at the City of Naples Airport Authority, Administration Office, 160 Aviation Drive North, Naples FL 34104 or www.flynaples.com. Naples Airport Authority application must be completed for consideration. EOE/V/Pre-employment drug screening required.
All positions require a valid Florida driver’s license. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. Applications can be emailed: Careers@flynaples.com, faxed: (239) 643-4084 or mailed: 160 Aviation Drive North, Naples FL 34104. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions.
Please note that our Employment Application is a typeable form but not all browsers support this function – you may need to download the form to your computer in order to fill it out.
If you click to download the application, either print the application and fill it out manually or fill out the application form on-line and print it. You can save the application to your computer by doing a “save as” if you plan to return to it at a later time.
If you are interested in employment with the City of Naples Airport Authority you may print out the “Notice to Applicants” and application by clicking on the links below.
- Notice To Applicants
- Veterans’ Preference Application
- For More Information go to www.floridavets.org/benefits/veteranspref.asp
You must sign page 5 of the application in order for it to be processed.