OPEN POSITION – CUSTODIAN I
Come work as a Custodian at the airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a service-oriented organization, focused on a vision of connecting people to the Paradise Coast through an exceptional airport experience. We serve to operate, develop and maintain the Naples Airport with a commitment to enhancing the quality of life throughout the community.
Custodian – Excellent full-time position at the Naples Airport!
We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested in providing service to support services at the Naples Airport, with a high priority placed on safety and strong customer service in a fast-paced environment. Successful team members will demonstrate initiative and deliver service excellence every day in a dynamic airport setting.
Some of the position duties include:
- Cleaning maintenance of General Aviation and Commercial Terminals, offices, various buildings and outside areas at the Naples Airport;
- Vacuum and mop floor areas, empty trash and recycling bins, disinfect common area surfaces, clean public and office bathrooms, clean and shine windows, pick up trash in outdoor areas around airport, etc.
- Ensure all equipment is in safe and proper working order, performing routine daily and monthly equipment safety inspections;
- Keep inventory reporting to supervisor when supplies are needed;
- Occasional cleaning inside aircraft.
- This position is outdoors more than 40% of the time worked;
- You must have current Florida driver’s license and clean driving record for previous 5 years;
- Have high school diploma, general education diploma (GED) and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- There is frequent driving of different kinds of vehicles, including golf cart.
- You must be able to:
- Communicate effectively over two-way radio;
- Maintain, communicate and exhibit a strong knowledge of proper safety procedures and situational awareness; and
- Operate fire extinguishing equipment, cleaning equipment, various hand tools, radios.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Work with an award-winning team
- Annual incentive award program
Starting Salary: $12.09-$13.05/hour, depending on qualifications
Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.