OPEN POSITION – CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE I
Join the Naples Airport Authority team! Full-time positions open!
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the Naples Airport and the community by connecting people to the Paradise Coast through an exceptional airport experience.
We are looking to fill Customer Service Representative positions. These positions work in a fast-paced environment performing the following duties:
- Answer multi-line telephone. Screens and routes calls to the appropriate individual within General Aviation Services area or transfers calls to appropriate departments.
- Makes hotel reservations, catering requests, ground transportation reservations, etc. for passengers and flight crews.
- Assist with the completion of daily point-of-sale computer transactions, daily reconciliation, and closeouts.
- Answers questions from tenants to minimize miscommunications and maintain effective client relationships.
Must meet the following requirements:
- Communicate effectively over two-way radio
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work twenty-four hours per week
- A current, valid Florida driver’s license with full privileges that meets the NAA minimum standards
- Effectively use computer system inputting data to assist staff and customers
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent benefits program!
- $$ Incentive award program!
- Opportunity to work with aircraft from all over the world!
Starting Salary: $14.09-$16.63/hour; depending on experience
Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.