OPEN POSITION – HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
Come work as an HR Generalist at the airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a vision of connecting people to the Paradise Coast through an exceptional airport experience.
HR Generalist – Excellent full-time position at the Naples Airport!
We’re looking for an experienced HR Generalist provides staff assistance in the administration of a comprehensive human resources management program.
Some of the position duties include:
- Maintain all digital and paper personnel records in compliance with state and federal retention schedules and compliance laws.
- Keep employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in the ADP Workforce Now HRMS.
- Coordinates initiatives and activities sponsored by the HR department such as the employee performance and development programs, wellness program, recognition programs, etc.
- Coordinate enrollment and assist in education of benefit and insurance plans.
- Competencies include: Critical Judgement, Superb Communication Skills, Creativity and Innovation, Organizational Savvy, Business Acumen, Quality Focus, Resilience and Strong Planning and Organizing abilities.
- Must have advanced knowledge of computers and office software.
- Experience with various project management and change management methodologies and the ability to be flexible and adapt to new methodologies.
- Knowledge of process efficiency strongly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Human Resource Management, Communications, Psychology or related field. At least four years of experience in human resources or the equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Experience in both the public and private sectors preferred.
- SHRM-CP and/or PHR Certifications strongly preferred.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent benefits package including $0 premium medical and dental plans!
- Generous retirement plan!
- Annual incentive award program!
- Salary range: $49,500 – $60,500 dependent on qualifications
Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.