OPEN POSITION – IS MANAGER
Come work in this position at the airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a vision of connecting people to the Paradise Coast through an exceptional airport experience.
We’re looking for an experienced Information Systems Manager to be responsible for coordinating information systems planning, installation, and maintenance with our outsourced IT company or other vendors. The manager will be the internal liaison between Naples Airport Authority departments, management and our external IT partners.
Some of the position duties include:
- Audit and ensure outsourced IT vendor is completing tasks (software updates, backups, etc.) timely.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the IT roadmap.
- Ensures IT systems and process documentation is up-to-date.
- Manages software license renewals.
- Develop and manage software implementation projects.
- Conduct project post implementation reviews and provide recommendations identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Competencies include: Superb Communication Skills, Quality Focus, Customer Service Orientation. Organizational Skills, Dependability/Reliability.
- Must have advanced knowledge of computers and office software. Experience with computer software implementations strongly desired.
- Must have excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Must have previous management experience with an inhouse or outsourced IT technical support department.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- At least five years of experience in information services/systems/technology or the equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Must have at least two years of relevant management experience.
- Experience in both the public and private sectors preferred.
- Advanced certifications strongly preferred.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent benefits package including $0 premium medical and dental plans!
- Generous retirement plan!
- Annual incentive award program!
Pay Range: $67,900-$75,000, depending on qualifications
Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.