OPEN POSITION – LINE TECHNICIAN III
Come work as a Line Technician at the airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Aviation serves as the FBO for Naples Airport Authority with a vision of connecting people to the Paradise Coast through an exceptional airport experience.
Line Technician III – Excellent full-time position at the Naples Airport!
We’re looking for an experienced Line Technician to provide servicing of various types of general aviation aircraft with a high priority for safety and strong customer service in a fast paced environment.
Some of the Line Technician III duties include:
- Perform Airport Duty Officer responsibilities in their absence.
- Refueling aircraft and assisting with training new employees ensuring aircraft are properly
- Respond to all airport emergencies and initiate Naples Airport emergency response plan and
- Marshal, park, greet, tow, wing‐walk, and provide various services including lavatory and water
services to general aviation aircraft.
- Ensure all equipment is in safe and proper working order performing routine daily and monthly
equipment safety inspections.
Starting Salary: $19.28/hour
- This position is outdoors more than 90% of the time worked;
- A minimum of three years of line technician experience, including at least one year in a lead or supervisory capacity;
- Must have current Florida driver’s license (or ability to obtain Florida driver’s license within 60 days of hire) and clean driving record for previous 5 years;
- Frequent driving of different kinds of vehicles;
- Communicate effectively over two‐way radio;
- Must be able to maintain and exhibit a strong knowledge of proper safety procedures and situational awareness;
- Must also be able to operate: fire extinguishing
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent benefits package including $0 premium medical and dental plans!
- Employer sponsored retirement plan!
- Annual incentive award program!
- Work with aircraft from all over the world!
Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority, Administration Office, 160 Aviation Drive North, Naples FL 34104 or our website www.flynaples.com. EOE/V/Pre-employment drug screening required.
Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. Applications can be emailed: Careers@flynaples.com, faxed: (239) 643-4084 or mailed: 160 Aviation Drive North, Naples FL 34104. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.
Please note that our Employment Application is a typeable form but not all browsers support this function – you may need to download the form to your computer in order to fill it out.
If you click to download the application, either print the application and fill it out manually or fill out the application form on-line and print it. You can save the application to your computer by doing a “save as” if you plan to return to it at a later time.
If you are interested in employment with the City of Naples Airport Authority you may print out the “Notice to Applicants” and application by clicking on the links below.
- Notice To Applicants
- Veterans’ Preference Application
- For More Information go to www.floridavets.org/benefits/veteranspref.asp
You must sign page 5 of the application in order for it to be processed.