OPEN POSITION – LINE TECHNICIAN
Come work as a Line Technician at the airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Aviation serves as the FBO for Naples Airport Authority with a vision of connecting people to the Paradise Coast through an exceptional airport experience.
Line Technician – Excellent full-time position at the Naples Airport!
We’re looking for Line Technicians to provide servicing of various types of general aviation aircraft with a high priority for safety and strong customer service in a fast paced environment. Some of the Line Technician duties include:
- Marshal, park, greet, tow, wing-walk, and provide various services including lavatory and water services to general aviation aircraft;
- Ensure all equipment is in safe and proper working order performing routine daily and monthly equipment safety inspections;
- Provide courteous and prompt customer service to all users of the airport facilities in a highly professional manner;
- Escort various private and company personnel unfamiliar with the airport grounds as requested to ensure safety compliance.
- This position is outdoors more than 90% of the time worked;
- Must have current Florida driver’s license and clean driving record for previous 5 years;
- Frequent driving of different kinds of vehicles;
- Communicate effectively over two-way radio;
- Must be able to maintain and exhibit a strong knowledge of proper safety procedures and situational awareness;
- Must also be able to operate: fire extinguishing equipment, tow bars and tugs, various hand tools, radios, ground power units.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent benefits package including $0 premium medical and dental plans!
- Retirement plan!
- Annual incentive award program!
- Work with aircraft from all over the world!
Starting Salary: $15.63 – $18.61/hourly depending on experience
Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.