OPEN POSITION – QUALITY CONTROL COORDINATOR
Come work in this new Quality Control Coordinator position at the airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Aviation serves as the FBO for Naples Airport Authority with a vision of connecting people to the Paradise Coast through an exceptional airport experience.
Quality Control Coordinator – Excellent new full-time position at the Naples Airport!
We’re looking for an experienced Quality Control Coordinator to be responsible for the oversight of fuel quality control in accordance with company procedures and industry regulations. Some of the position duties include:
- Work alongside, and sign off with, the Facilities Department to ensure proper inspections, maintenance and repairs are being conducted. Submits work orders.
- Serve as liaison to NATA and maintain the NATA Fuel Quality Control Management Software.
- Maintain records and serve as the primary contact during any and all inspections.
- Train staff on quality control standards.
- Performs Line Technician duties when not performing quality control responsibilities.
Starting Salary: $21.44/hour
- This position is outdoors more than 90% of the time worked;
- Must have current Florida driver’s license and clean driving record for previous 5 years;
- Ability to operate fuel truck and other kinds of vehicles;
- Must be adept at operating wide variety of airport and fueling equipment and tools.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Must have knowledge of aviation fuel quality control procedures and airport operations;
- Communicate effectively over two-way radio;
- Must be able to maintain and exhibit a strong knowledge of proper safety procedures and situational awareness;
- Must have strong multitasking skills and creative thinking.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent benefits package including $0 premium medical and dental plans!
- Employer sponsored retirement plan!
- Annual incentive award program!
- Work with aircraft from all over the world!
Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority, Administration Office, 160 Aviation Drive North, Naples FL 34104 or our website www.flynaples.com. EOE/V/Pre-employment drug screening required.
Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. Applications can be emailed: Careers@flynaples.com, faxed: (239) 643-4084 or mailed: 160 Aviation Drive North, Naples FL 34104. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.
Please note that our Employment Application is a typeable form but not all browsers support this function – you may need to download the form to your computer in order to fill it out.
If you click to download the application, either print the application and fill it out manually or fill out the application form on-line and print it. You can save the application to your computer by doing a “save as” if you plan to return to it at a later time.
If you are interested in employment with the City of Naples Airport Authority you may print out the “Notice to Applicants” and application by clicking on the links below.
- Notice To Applicants
- Veterans’ Preference Application
- For More Information go to www.floridavets.org/benefits/veteranspref.asp
You must sign page 5 of the application in order for it to be processed.