OPEN POSITION – RAMP ASSISTANT
Come work as a part-time Ramp Assistant at the airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Aviation serves as the FBO for Naples Airport Authority with a vision of connecting people to the Paradise Coast through an exceptional airport experience.
Ramp Assistant – Excellent part-time, seasonal position at the Naples Airport!
We’re looking for part-time Ramp Assistants to provide front line support for other Operations staff members to include:
- Assist customers at their aircraft with luggage, catering, coffee, ice;
- Drives golf carts or passenger vans on the operational ramps providing rides to customers to and from aircraft
- Reposition privately owned vehicles or rental vehicles to and from long term parking areas, and
- Provide directions to hotel and local restaurants.
- Starting Salary $15.00/hr.
- This position is outdoors more than 90% of the time worked;
- Must have current Florida driver’s license and clean driving record for previous 5 years;
- Frequent driving of different kinds of vehicles;
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift more than 50 pounds; and
- Communicate effectively over two-way radio
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Growth opportunities!
- Work with aircraft from all over the world!
- Meet new people!
Naples Airport Authority application must be completed. Application and job description available at the Naples Airport Authority or in the Administration Office. EOE/V/H/Male/Female/Drug-Free Workplace and provides for veterans’ preference for eligible positions. Must be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license within the first thirty days of employment.